In this webinar, Microsoft partner AddIn365 will explain how to generate then maintain employee adoption of your Office 365 intranet, when operating within the built environment sectors. This webinar will demonstrate how to:
• Set success metrics at the start of the intranet project, against business objectives such as effectively communicating corporate strategy, encouraging employee feedback and improving employee engagement levels.
• Deliver an Office 365 intranet quickly and at a fixed cost, whilst making use of Office 365 services such as SharePoint, Sway, OneDrive, Delve and Stream.
• Measure the adoption of the intranet each month, against the success metrics set. Product an uplift strategy to generate them maintain employee adoption, in subsequent months.
AddIn365 will demonstrate how to deliver an Office 365 intranet using AddIn Intranet, the AddIn365 intranet product and AddIn Analytics, the AddIn365 analytics product.
This session will be led by Wes Hackett. Wes is an Office 365 MVP that is recognised by Microsoft as a global Office 365 expert. Wes has been involved in the roll-out of Microsoft intranet services in the built environment sectors for many years, including for Balfour Beatty, ARUP and Atkins. AddIn365 are currently working with built environment organisations on the Lower Thames Crossing project.
Wes Hackett, Office 365 MVP
Ferdinand Lyons, Customer Engagement Manager
• Setting success metrics at the beginning of an intranet roll-out, the what and the how
• Delivering a fixed-cost intranet, quickly
• How to utilise Office 365 services as part of your intranet, including SharePoint, Sway, OneDrive, Stream and Delve
• Generating and maintaining employee adoption of your intranet
• Case study
Date and Time
10.00 – 10.45 GMT
Please send an email to email@example.com with “intranet for BE” in the title space. Please include your email footer so that we can send you an Outlook invitation and login.
Want to know about our future events?
To hear about future online and in-person events, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.