AddIn365 / IOIC Webinar: How to personalise your employee experience (intranet) in Microsoft 365
AddIn365 welcomes you to its first joint webinar with the Institute of Internal Communication – join to see these brand-new capabilities in action:
- Viva Connections (have you seen it yet?) fully personalised dashboard for desktop and mobile.
- Microsoft Teams’ targeted announcements.
- Personalised bot experiences, using AddIn365’s Content Confidence Kit.
- SharePoint content personalisation, using ‘audiences’.
In this webinar you will also hear how some of AddIn365’s customers have delivered their personalised employee experiences. We will take a look at case studies from our 2021 Customer Success Brochure, including St. James’s Place Wealth Management, Wincanton, Wales & West Utilities and Signant Health.
Wes Hackett – AddIn365 CTO and Microsoft MVP
Wes has been working with Microsoft 365 since its 2007 release and has led the delivery of the world’s largest Microsoft 365 implementations, for some of the most organisationally complex companies that include WPP, ARUP, TSB Bank and Atkins.
- You are thinking about how to make your Microsoft 365 experience more relevant for your employees.
- You want to deliver more tailored communications to your employees.
- You want to know what Microsoft’s new personalisation capabilities are and how to use them.
- You want to know how other organisations have delivered personalised employee experiences in Microsoft 365.
- You want to hear from a global expert in employee experience.
This is a webinar run by AddIn365. Book here.
Wes leads customer and product strategy at AddIn365. He has been working with Office 365 since its 2007 release and has led the delivery of the world’s largest Office 365 implementations, for some of the most organisationally complex companies that include WPP, ARUP, TSB Bank and Atkins.
Wes has been a Microsoft MVP for 8 years. MVP status is only given to a handful of individuals by Microsoft, globally, for their technical expertise. They have very deep knowledge of Microsoft products and services, while also being able to bring together diverse platforms, products and solutions and to solve real world problems.
As a Microsoft MVP for Office Apps and Services, Wes enjoys sharing his experience and knowledge, speaking at Microsoft events such as TechDays Online, Future Decoded and Ignite conferences.
Get in touch
We are happy to talk to both technical whizzes and those who may be feeling a little lost. Fill out the form and we can arrange a time to talk.
Our data collection is fully GDPR compliant and we will never share your information.