What has the advent of hybrid and remote working meant for your internal communications strategy? A dispersed workforce has directly influenced the unnerving statistic shared by Reuters that ‘80% of employees now feel disengaged with their organisation’.
AddIn365 has been showcasing content distribution model success stories from many of the world’s best known, and organisationally complex organisations at events across the UK in 2022. Now, we’d like to invite you to discover how to design your content distribution model to connect, engage and inform your employees, wherever they are working.
Ran by AddIn365’s global experts we’ll run a 1/2 day virtual course for you to build your content distribution model for Microsoft 365.
What you’ll learn:
- Which content models are available in Microsoft 365 and the audiences they each best serve
- The full capabilities and best use cases of each channel
- How to design your content strategy and align content to each channel
- How to personalise and target your content with Viva Connections dashboards
- How to design patterns for channels to give your team practical communications processes and steps
- You want to deliver more tailored communications to your employees
- You want to move away from email as the foundation of your active communications
- You want to explore the capabilities of Viva Connections and the channels your employees use
- Your frontline workers aren’t being fully supported with the content they need
- You’d like to learn what best looks like from real world examples and how other organisations are designing their content strategies
Who should attend?
- AddIn365’s communications workshops are attended by communications practitioners and their teams from enterprises and organisations across the globe. Whether you work in internal comms, HR or Marketing you play a crucial role in shaping your employee experience. Employees are relying on your content strategy to keep them informed, engaged and connected.
AddIn365’s summer school will be running on the 17th August, attendees will be limited, please click the button below to request a call to arrange your attendance.
Meet the speaker:
When and where?
Time: 09:00am – 13:00pm
Register your interest via the button below or email email@example.com
As ever, if you would like to talk sooner than our next event, please contact our team:
Audrone Do Nascimento – Marketing Manager
Be the first to hear about our future events and receive guidance on Microsoft 365 best practice and strategy by subscribing to AddIn Insights, or follow AddIn365 on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Having enjoyed 16 years within the Microsoft eco-system #Suzy has an unrivalled and unequivocal understanding of what solutions organisations need to perform at their best and how to meet those requirements on time and in budget.
Amongst the 1 million Microsoft practitioners, there are only 200 people globally awarded MVP status for their elite expertise in Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint. AddIn365 is home to three of them.
Suzy Dean has been a Microsoft MVP for four years and has been responsible for the delivery and enhancement of intranets, portals and communications capabilities, into the world’s largest and most structurally complex organisations, since 2004.
Wes leads customer and product strategy at AddIn365. He has been working with Office 365 since its 2007 release and has led the delivery of the world’s largest Office 365 implementations, for some of the most organisationally complex companies that include WPP, ARUP, TSB Bank and Atkins.
Wes has been a Microsoft MVP for 8 years. MVP status is only given to a handful of individuals by Microsoft, globally, for their technical expertise. They have very deep knowledge of Microsoft products and services, while also being able to bring together diverse platforms, products and solutions and to solve real world problems.
As a Microsoft MVP for Office Apps and Services, Wes enjoys sharing his experience and knowledge, speaking at Microsoft events such as TechDays Online, Future Decoded and Ignite conferences.
Creative and Page Kit
Microsoft MVP and AddIn365 CEO Suzy Dean says: “We have created a modern and visually impactful kit for those that want to showcase their brand identity, at the same time as maximising their use of SharePoint Modern.”
Creative and Page Kit Customers
Speak with an Expert
Get in touch
We are happy to talk to both technical whizzes and those who may be feeling a little lost. Fill out the form and we can arrange a time to talk.
Our data collection is fully GDPR compliant and we will never share your information.