A podcast discussing the opportunity and benefits around developing for Microsoft Teams. Featuring Microsoft MVPs and Leading Partners.
The New Habits team introduce guest host Marc Stamper to head the South Coast Summit takeover podcast. The South Coast Summit, brainchild of Nathan Sweeney and Aaron Rendell, attracted expert speakers and MVPs from across the country (and from across the pond) to address the latest technologies from the Microsoft Stack, and how to best utilise them in a post pandemic world.
Marc Stamper had a busy day interviewing many of the most exciting speakers including Director of Technology at Microsoft Dona Sarkar, Director of Digital Strategy, Microsoft Worldwide Richard Potter, Sara Fennah, Charlie Phipps, Nikki Chapple, Dannielle King, Gemma Young and Kevin McDonnell whom made our podcast possible. A huge thank you to Kevin, all of our wonderful guests, and Nathan and Aaron for organising a fantastic event!
Jeremy Thake and Paul Schaeflein talk Microsoft 365 with fellow industry experts. The show formerly known as Office 365 Podcast is back!
Altamish Ahmad joins Jeremy and Paul to discuss the Bookings API now on Microsoft Graph.
Links from the show:
- Microsoft Graph Bookings APIs now available on the v1 endpoint
- Use the Microsoft Bookings API in Microsoft Graph
- Beta – Use the Microsoft Bookings API in Microsoft Graph
- New features in Microsoft Graph Bookings APIs provide enhanced booking infrastructure
- Microsoft Bookings
- Publish your app in the Microsoft Teams App Store
- Inside the making of the Azure SDK management libraries