This session will be led by Wes Hackett and Suzy Dean who are both Office 365 MVPs; recognised by Microsoft as global experts in SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive.
- Wes Hackett, AddIn365 CTO and Office 365 MVP
- Suzy Dean, AddIn365 CEO and Office 365 MVP
During this webinar, AddIn365 will be focusing on how organisations can deliver an Office 365 digital workplace, utilising out of the box services such as SharePoint, Stream and Microsoft Teams and the latest in bot and AI technology.
AddIn365 will demonstrate how to meet business objectives such as:
- Raising awareness and understanding of organisation strategy and culture
- Supporting two-way communications
- Supporting the findability of information
- Getting the right content to the right people at the right time
- Supporting internal collaboration and document collaboration
- Delivering a mobile ready experience
- Introduction to AddIn365
- Demonstration of a state-of-the-art digital workplace
- AddIn365 approach to implementing a digital workplace
- Q&A with Suzy Dean and Wes Hackett – Office 365 MVPs
Date and Time:
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 24th September, 10:00-10:45 GMT.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Digital workplace webinar’ in the subject space. Please include your email footer so we can send you an Outlook invitation and login.
Want to know more about our future events?