Friday 18th August 2023 marks a special day for AddIn365 – it’s our 8th birthday!
Since launching in 2015 we’ve gone from strength to strength so, in this blog, we’re looking back at some of the highlights of the last 8 years.
1. Working with remarkable companies
From the start we were busy with customers, winning three new enterprise contracts in our first quarter as an official business. To date we’ve worked with over 50 companies to help them deliver personalised digital employee experiences on Microsoft 365. Our broad customer base covers multiple sectors, and some companies we’ve worked with include:
- St. James’s Place
You can learn more about the work we’ve delivered in the dedicated case studies section of our website.
2. Building a close relationship with Microsoft
We’re very fortunate to have built a unique level of trust and connection with Jeff Teper and the team at Microsoft. Our Microsoft 365 expertise has resulted in AddIn365 becoming one of only 15 Microsoft Charter Partners in the world – something we’re extremely proud of.
A truly unique element of AddIn365 is that three members of our Leadership team are Microsoft MVPs, and have been for a number of years:
- Suzy Dean, our CEO, has been awarded MVP status consecutively for 5 years
- Wes Hackett, our CTO, became a 10 time MVP this year
- Paul Schaeflein, our Technical Architect, is on his 13th year as an MVP
As a result of our relationship with Microsoft and our MVPs, we’re often invited to speak at Microsoft conferences and events, including Ignite and the European SharePoint Conference (ESPC).
You can read more about our relationship with Microsoft here.
3. Growing a tight-knit team
Our birthday celebrations wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the team that make up AddIn365. Headed up by our CEO, Suzy, our team is now the largest it’s ever been, and we’re still growing.
So, if you’re looking for your next challenge and want to join a team of dedicated, passionate people, take a look at our jobs page.
4. Developing best-in-class solutions
Last (but not least) we’ve developed a unique and diverse product offering. AddIn365 is committed to consistently delivering innovative products using cutting edge technology to drive success for our customers. Our products are designed to deliver rich digital employee experiences in Microsoft 365:
- The Creative and Page Kit makes it possible to deliver brand alignment in SharePoint
- Our Content Confidence Kit uses AI and bot capability to support 24/7 access to information via Microsoft Teams or SharePoint
- We offer a suite of Dashboard Tiles for Viva Connections, that delivers actionable insights to head office and frontline workers
- The Creation Pack and Content Pack products we deliver for Microsoft Teams allow for automated governance and content provisioning
- Our Power Platform Packages streamline processes and automate workflows
- AddIn Analytics makes it easy to analyse and optimise employee engagement
What makes AddIn365’s product offering truly unique is that we are completely transparent about our pricing, so you know exactly what you’re going to spend when getting sign off on a project.
You can learn more about our product offering here.
5. Looking forward
As our week of birthday celebrations draws to a close, we’re looking to the future. Our customer base continues to grow, we’re going to be speaking at some exciting industry events including ESPC later this year, and we will continue to develop our product offering to deliver the best-in-class solutions for Microsoft 365.
If you have a project coming up on Microsoft 365 and would like to learn how AddIn365 will be able to help you deliver it, get in touch today for an introductory call with one of our MVPs.
Here’s to the next 8 years (and many more)!